Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

How much of the important parts of your life can you see?

msangie@jammdanceco.com  - this is for you....

Apparently I'm finding inspiration in song lately.
Sam Sparro - Black & Gold
"if vision is the only validation then most of my life isn't real"

So much of our life goes on in our heads and our hearts. There is nothing to see.
If you change one of those things, you change your reality.

It's simple. Right? It's simple.
You can just decide. It IS all invented.

But it's not always easy, is it? I'm laughing because I don't know how many times I've had this conversation, not just with other people, but with MYSELF.

Life isn't what you see. It's what you feel, think, know......it's faith, love, fear, hope, wonder, appreciation, perception, compassion, perserverance, curiosity........add yours.......

Phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment