Do you ever feel like you're in the presence of an angel? I used to really NOT like the whole idea of angels. Then, over the last few years, I've had encounters with people that have left me after feeling like I was just in the presence of an angel. Yesterday, I had one of them.
It was one of those times where you feel like so many things aligned that you couldn't possible believe that it was a coincidence:
- I brought a Groupon over a year ago for housecleaning. I was going to use it to get my townhouse cleaned when I moved out.
- I didn't use it.
- It expired.
- I call the company and asked if they would extend it for me.
- They graciously said, "Yes."
- I had to book my appointment 3 months in advance and I promptly forgot about it.
- I got a call yesterday morning to remind me that they were going to clean my house that afternoon.
- I rushed home. A woman arrived.
- I started to talk to her.
Well, we talked for the ENTIRE time she was here.
- We talked about our daughters and how they frustrate us in the same ways.
- We said the same, atypical words at the same time.
- We shared the same fundamental life perspectives. It was haunting. It brought tears to my eyes.
- She was tattooed with stars and she said one of them stood for existence because she always like that word.
- And so much more.
By the time she left, I only felt that I couldn't let her just walk out of my life. We weren't done. I told her that she couldn't just leave. We were meant to stay in contact. We exchanged information. We hugged.
I smiled when I walked back into the house. An angel was just here.
Don't let the angels walk out of your life.