Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finding my way forward while blooming in existence

I've spent the last 6 months finding my way forward and blooming in existence, fiercely protecting against the notion of just existing.

It's been a hard battle at times, but one that I'd never abandon.

I know what it's like to be stuck, not moving forward. I also know what it's like to live without even thinking about whether or not you're moving forward; you just let life happen. I wish I had the answer to how to shift out of those "gears" when you're in them. Even when your well versed in what it feels like to move forward, it can be difficult or impossible to force yourself to shift gears.

I've learned two things:
  1. I need to remember that people can help keep me sane
  2. It's all just temporary

No comments:

Post a Comment