Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I believe.......

Stumbled across this - I found the bolded statement posted in the copy room 5 years ago :


I believe our background & circumstances have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
Only through knowingness can you become who you want to be.

I believe my friends & I can do anything or nothing & have the best time.
If you tune into the moment, you can find beauty and appreciation everywhere.

I believe we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
Most of the time, you can choose how how you feel and how you show up.

I believe that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
Everyone is on a journey. Reach out your hand today because you might need one tomorrow.

I believe that you can keep going, long after you can’t.
You can even if you don't know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment